What Is The Exact Meaning Of 3D Stereoscopic Printing?
‘To give the beholder, the intensified image with the perception of third dimension called Depth, at which they are looking or communicating with’. This technology is widely used in 3dimentional motion pictures, which everyone is aware of!
The scientific progress is moving ahead at the speed of light, because this technology has found its place in a pen that is used daily! With the help of this latest scientific technology, to quote without any exaggeration, it is possible to write or draw in the air. This is possible because of the fast cooling plastic, when comes in contact with the room temperature, gives the malleability with instant sturdiness thus giving maximum flexibility to the ‘lines’ drawn in the air.
How Does 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen Functions?
1. The important accessory is the heater. It is powered by the mains, which is responsible to melt the plastic.
2. Once this molten plastic comes out of the pen nozzle, it cools down in few seconds giving the time to ‘draw’ the desired drawing.
3. The entire drawing is completed as per the drawing skills of the user!
Is There Any Best 3D Pen Available In The Market?
When you try to search for any product, you will get numerous options available on any web browser search. But beware; all the options will not lead to the best or genuine product. The authentic 3D Stereoscopic Pen, which carries blue ink and is used for arts or crafts printing, is available at http://goo.gl/9LJu3t . It is one of the best 3D product designers pens that are currently available in the market. This 3D glitter pen is a perfection that cannot be improved!
Specification Of 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue) -
* Dimensions – 7.3 x 1.1 x 1.6 (Inches)
* Weight – 2.1 Ounces (Shipping weight – 2.4 Ounces)
* Voltage Input – Alternate Current – 110V to 220V
* Output – Direct Current 12V 3(Ampere)
* Diameter Of Nozzle – 0.4 – 0.7 (in millimeters)
* Output – Modeling by fused deposition
* Method Of Molding – 3D Modeling
* Area Of Printing – Unlimited
* Temperature – 160-230 Degree’s Celsius which is adjustable.
How Does 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue) Operate?
This can be considered as one of the unique 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen, which uses the best quality plastic that is melted at a very high temperature.
* The implied property of this molten plastic is, it can draw pictures in air because it gets solid, within few seconds, as soon as it touches the room temperature.
* In simple terms, you can draw your painting as naturally you were drawing in 2dimention, but in case you want to lift the pen to give the 3Dimentional effect, it will draw as per your requirement!
* You can even trace the designs on the paper, which can be more comprehensive, when drawn with the 3D effect pen wherein the imagination can only be the limitation.
* This, 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen is carrying a very little weight (around 60 grams), and the controls are highly user friendly and speedy.
* The most intelligent function that is included in this pen is the ‘Standby Function’. With this function, you can leave your work, take a break, and complete the assignment without any breaking of the 3D image!
* The 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen has the built-in understanding sensor, wherein without any movements for the specific time, it will automatically transfer itself to the ‘Standby Function’!
* Last but not the least, the main constituent of this superb product is the small fan, which cools the plastic as soon as it is segregated from the nib. This fan helps in solidifying the molten plastic, instantly!
Authentic artist will always be highly grateful to this 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen, because it is totally in the favor of the artist, who work on their articulates and give the best crafted wonders to life.
Who Can Be The Best Group That Will Be Interested In 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue)?
This best 3D drawing pen will have the clientele of its own –
* Painter – The obvious client for this product is the responsible painter, who is aware of his capabilities to display his own feelings through paintings.
* Product Designers – 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue) is the boon to almost all the product designers, who can communicate their ideas to their clients, without any efforts.
* This product can be the best option to the connoisseur of art who is interested in painting.
* The group of children and students can very well appreciate this product!
What Does The Package Of 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue) Include?
* 3Dimentional pen.
* Adapter – 12Volts 3Ampere power.
* Filaments will be available free.
* The user manual, which is self-illustrative.
Features Of 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue)?
1. This is one of the finest options to create crafts and school assignments – The exact meaning can be communicated to the beholder.
2. Home decor and gifts can be surely the best option for creating these 3D printings.
3. It is widely used in 3D drawings and arts with error free crafts printings.
4. The plug design for heater and nozzle are the best that are available in the country!
Summary – Practice is the word that is required to use this sophisticated 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen (Blue). It is the most appropriate way to work with the 3D printers, which are capable of giving the highly futuristic three-dimensional images.